HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and where their opinions count.
We want to build a culture where our employees are comfortable in bringing their whole self to work, regardless of gender, age, sexuality, ethnicity, disability, religious belief, background, and any other aspect of personal difference.
"HSBC employees are committed to act with courageous integrity and standing firm for what is right. We are reliable, open to different ideas and cultures and connected with customers, community, regulators and with each other."
We invite you to apply for the role of Full Stack Engineering
The full stack Engineering job is responsible for delivering and supporting across the Technology delivery lifecycle including inception, construction, testing, release and ongoing management of a product or service in a pod within a Technology team.
· Provide support across the end-to-end delivery and run lifecycle, utilising their skills and expertise to carry out software development, testing and operational support activities with the ability to move between these according to demand.
· End to end accountability for a product or service, identifying and developing the most appropriate Technology solutions to meet customer needs as part of the Customer Journey
· Liaise with other engineers, architects, and business stakeholders to understand and drive the product or service’s direction.
· Establish a digital environment and automate processes to minimize variation and ensure predictable high quality code and data.
· Provide support to DevOps teams working at all stages of a product or service release/change with a strong customer focus and end to end journeys, ensuring they have an excellent domain knowledge.
· Working with Ops, Dev and Test Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc.) are identified and addressed at all stages of a product or service release / change.
· Provide support in identification and resolution of all incidents associated with the IT service, as directed by leadership of the DevOps team
· Work under pressure.
· Behavior with ethics and values.
· Attitude of service.
· Real teamwork.
· Collaborative spirit.
· Ownership for assigned activities.
· High quality code in software development, analysis
· Intermediate English (ability to maintain a conversation)
· Experience in DevOps, cybersecurity
· Knowledge; java, cloud, control m; Cybersecurity Warrior
· Bachelor's degree