Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success.
Representing the largest global Islamic financial services team of any international bank, HSBC Amanah provides a full suite of innovative Islamic products and services to retail and corporate customers around the world. Complementing HSBC's comprehensive range of global banking and financing solutions, HSBC Amanah leverages the Group's international experience and expertise in Islamic finance to best serve the growing demand for this viable alternative to conventional financing in Malaysia.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our HSBC Amanah team in the role of Financial Guide ,working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
Reporting directly to the branch manager,the job holder mainly responsible to provide end-to-end customer touch point by working closely with HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad (HBMB) to deliver consistent, best class and distinguishable customer service experience and promote the relevant Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) and Commercial Banking (CMB) products and services as opportunities arise with the aim of providing Shariah financial advice.This will contribute towards the branch's bottom line through incremental sales and new to bank customer acquisition while adhering to Shariah compliance and the Amanah brand value.
· To deliver world class customer experiences in accordance to the Amanah brand values
· To achieve individual sales & referral targets and contribute to the overall branch business strategy by spotting opportunities for Wealth Management/segmented propositions and referring promptly to the relevant sections to close the sale.
· To champion initiatives that perpetuate strong services culture and maximize HSBC banking proposition for customer by spotting opportunity
· Maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring:
· To contribute to achieving effective and efficient branch operations
· Professional, goal-oriented, innovative and well organised
· Entrepreneurial, confident, outgoing and creative
· Passionate in delivering superior sales and customer service
· Excellent communication (Bahasa Malaysia and English) and interpersonal skills
· Must be willing to work flexible hours
· Minimum of Diploma or Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia with 2 years working experience
· Insurance and/or Unit Trust License will be beneficial but not essential
· Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.