Your responsibilities will include:
· As an Exploratory tester you will be expected to gain an understanding of the product under test and use this understanding alongside your testing experience to question and identify defects and improvements to the product features delivered. Finding bugs/defects and working directly with developers to fix these.
· Identify and raise concerns for any future/forward planning tasks e.g. resource constraints, downtime, late delivery etc. and contribute to implementation of improvements to make delivery more efficient saving time and/or money e.g. automation & reuse of test
· Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors, e.g. risk, customer experience and people to determine the implications and make recommendations as needed.
· Ensure project journey meets business & customer standards highlighting appropriately issues or improvements during requirements / testing phases
· Build trusting relationships with stakeholders by consistently meeting and delivering upon their needs; demonstrating and being respected for your domain knowledge
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
· Excellent knowledge of the testing process, digital channels, and customer expectations
· A strong team player –collaborative recognising their specialised role in the department and acknowledging other areas/individuals roles and responsibilities
· Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
· Good knowledge of the Agile development methodology and experience in using test tools such as Jira , Confluence
· A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
· Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
· Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
· Proven experience of successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will have a track record of:
· Good organisational skills
· ISTQB qualification and Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Exploratory Quality Assurance (QA) Tester / Test Coordinator is desirable but not essential
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex issues
The base location of this role will be Stourton, Leeds
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.