Description de l'offre
DOC Configurator , HOST Operations
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
UK Operations provides operational processes to support the Global Businesses and delivery to their customers and we employ around 5,000 employees across the UK and in our global service centres. UK Operations comprises five functions: Consumer Operations, Wholesale Operations, Operational Services, Payment Operations and Financial Crime Risk Operations which collectively deliver operational processes for our Global Businesses.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of DOC Configurator
The job is responsible for working on RPA projects within the Sheffield DOC. He/She will be working on projects jointly with another developer and is responsible for accurate and timely deployment of solutions as per agreed business solutions as required by the business. He/She will also be responsible for designing the To Be Process from a Robotics perspective and will ensure the designs are as per agreed group standards and principles.
In this role, you will:
· Support the analysis, design, build and test of processes from a technical perspective
· Conduct peer review of team members automations and support the Configuration Lead in QA for outputs
· Support defect resolution during testing, as identified by Test Managers / Test Analysts
· Prepare necessary documentation, supporting in process design (SDD), release notes, deployment guides, and operational guide materials required for production deployment
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements
· Knowledge of developing RPA solutions includes testing and deployment of solutions.
· Excellent experience working on projects
· Experience of developing To Be Solutions based on business requirements.
· Strong IT background of RPA coding and working on IT projects.
· Can demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, with stakeholder management, and excellent communication skills
· Evidence of success in cross-functional project management, including IT and finance projects. The jobholder must have a demonstrated track-record of successful and timely delivery, and of bringing theoretical concepts into practical reality
The base location for this role is Sheffield
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.