Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking team in the role of Direct Support Officer working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
· Supporting group of Premier Direct RM in the day to day sales support and services activities like calling serving customers for enquiries, transactions, sales support and administrative task.
· Daily Sales administrative task such as checking sales documents, filling up forms, scanning or sending via tolls that approved by the bank.
· Assist RM in replying customer’s mails, banking transaction request and other request from premier client E.g. Request for bank’s statement, fee waiver etc.
· Assist RM to handle / investigate customer complaints or other follow up task.
· Assist RM to create appointment upon customer’s request where RM is not available.
· Help to identify customers that has not been contacted quarterly and create the leads for RM to follow up.
· To remind/monitor their respective RM to act on their campaign call list and "event triggers which was assigned by CVM or Wealth.
· Follow-up with stakeholders and provide excellent customer experience, by providing an efficient and friendly service.
· Always ensure to assist customers to prepare necessary documentation for services, transactions, sales and updating details etc.
· Actively participate in the ‘customer retention’ strategies as directed by Line Manager.
· Educate customers to use alternative channels to bank with us.
· Jointly support team members within the channel by sharing innovative and creative ideas to improve processes and operations.
· Actively participate in the team culture across Sales and Service.
· Support and guide colleagues within team with any transactions issues, sales support and others.
· Ensure satisfactory implementation of audit recommendations.
· Monitoring the status of the Premier Centre or Retail Store Express Banking facilities, ensuring contents are replenished as required (where these are serviced by the Premier Centre).
· Adherence to all Premier Centre or Retail Store compliance regulations.
· Utilise referral and activity management system - RMP for MI recording as agreed in objectives.
Knowledge / Experience;
· Customer engagement
· Basic Planning and Organizing
· Appointment Making skills
· RMP & WPT
· Wealth Management and Proposition
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
· Good decision making skills and proven ability to deliver accuracy and efficiency
· Ability to coach and guide Premier Associates in sales and services area
· Planning, organizing and executing strategies
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
“To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Malaysia are required.”
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad