The most exciting digital revolution in HSBC's history is happening right now. The global digital solutions we are creating will influence the banking behaviour of over 37 million customers worldwide. Such an exciting journey comes with a truly unique career opportunity: working alongside a growing team of experts from world-leading technology companies to embed digital into the heart of the bank.
Our Digital teams are an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
Our work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to take advantage of new innovation.
The role of the GCB6 UI/UX Designer Value Added Messaging Designer is to perform design activities to create ‘Best In Class' experiences for the Public Websites, Internet Banking and Mobile (including future channels/devices). This role undertakes all aspects of design activity required, in line with Global and Regional Digital order book and in conjunction with other Digital teams.
Reporting to the Lead UX/UI Value Added Messaging (VAM) Designer, the VAM Designer will design emails and messages using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch. This will be across multiple markets to existing HSBC design standards. You will provide expertise on creative design and UX of email communications, supporting continuous improvements and new requirements. In addition, you will also help create image libraries, and support with asset creation and management for multiple platforms.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Be responsible for the production of assets for digital messaging within restrictions and guidelines as directed by the Lead Value Added Messaging (VAM) Designer
· Produce designs using agreed tools; Sketch and Photoshop based on new messaging requirements and existing design standards.
· Support UI Developers during the build phase of new requirements, to ensure the build is to agreed standards and guidelines.
· Grow and manage regional image libraries, within Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), for multiple products and services across different markets.
· Work across a variety of tasks, ensuring adequate and appropriate prioritization ion conjunction with the Lead VAM Designer.
· To work collaboratively and appropriately challenge and help define existing processes to improve speed to market