HSBC Digital Solutions (HDS) is an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
The Digital teams' work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
HSBC has committed over $2 billion dollars to a digital revolution, driving innovation and transforming our digital capabilities. We are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of our over 41 million Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) customers worldwide.
We are looking for collaborative leaders with the spirit to make change happen. We champion brave new ideas that will transform customer experiences.
Our communication with customers and prospects is Digital and the proliferation of digital distribution channels (chat bots, live chat, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.), together with new data science techniques has created a whole new category of data-driven communication.
The Value Added Digital Messaging (VADM) team is leading the global product development that is transforming how HSBC interacts with customers. VADM is about delivering relevant and personal experiences and communications for our prospects and customers.
· As Digital Copywriter for (VADM), you will have a passion for the Marketing and Servicing sector. Displaying a demonstrable desire to improve customers experience through personalised and relevant messaging, which will be across the public website, online banking, mobile app, email and SMS.
· Working with a global team of copywriters and sub-editors, you'll be part of a fast paced environment working with multiple stakeholders and markets.
· Create, review and edit the production of copy for messaging across multiple digital platforms.
· Refer to existing design standards, which include copy restrictions and guidelines, as directed by the Lead Copywriter and Lead VADM Designer.
· Work across a variety of tasks, ensuring adequate and appropriate prioritisation in conjunction with the Lead VADM Designer.
· Interested and keen to understand how different local markets engage with their customer base – Write effective communications to promote our services whilst adhering to a global standard of Copywriting.
· To work collaboratively, and appropriately challenge and help define existing processes to improve speed to market.
· You'll work with and seek to improve global standards based on local market experience
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
· Excellent knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
· Good knowledge of User Centred Design practices, responsive web, usability and accessibility.
· Experience of stakeholder management.
· Proven experience and knowledge of communicating to an audience, especially within the marketing and servicing arena.
· Experience in the use of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), inputting copy into pre-determined components is preferred. Training can be provided if no experience held.
· French speaking candidates are desirable but not essential.
The base location for this role is first direct, Leeds a HSBC Building.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.