Digital at HSBC
HSBC has committed over $2 billion dollars to a digital revolution, driving innovation and transforming our digital capabilities. We are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of our over 41 million Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) customers worldwide.
HSBC Digital Solutions (HDS) is an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
The Digital teams' work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
We are looking for collaborative leaders with the spirit to make change happen. We champion brave new ideas that will transform customer experiences.
Candidates to lead, User Experience & Design as well as the wider Digital teams by creating clear, elegant English (potentially other native languages too), with suitable communication for international audiences from a variety of backgrounds, for all devices supported by the global operation.
· Support production of high-quality and accurate copy across print, digital and social channels.
· Support production of marketing- and service-related digital messaging working within rigid restrictions and guidelines.
· Support production of long and short form copy appropriate to a variety of project goals and audiences.
· Optimise and reconfigure existing internal and external communications to adhere to UX best practice.Build strong relationships, adopting a joined up approach to execute change at pace with minimum conflict.
· Stakeholders include, but not limited to the following:
o Global Head of Design - HDS
o Operating Team Leads across EMEA, ASP and Americas
o Global and Regional Digital Heads
o Cross-Functional Team Leads