HSBC has committed over $2 billion dollars to a digital revolution, driving innovation and transforming our digital capabilities. We are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of our over 41 million Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) customers worldwide.
HSBC Digital Solutions (HDS) is an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
The Digital teams’ work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
We are looking for collaborative leaders with the spirit to make change happen. We champion brave new ideas that will transform customer experiences.
The Digital Copywriter will work with User Experience & Design Digital to lead the wider Digital teams by creating clear, elegant English (potentially other native languages too), with suitable communication for international audiences from a variety of backgrounds, for all devices supported by the global operation.
· Support production of high-quality and accurate copy across print, digital and social channels.
· Support production of marketing- and service-related digital messaging working within rigid restrictions and guidelines.
· Support production of long and short form copy appropriate to a variety of project goals and audiences.
· Optimise and reconfigure existing internal and external communications to adhere to UX best practice.Build strong relationships, adopting a joined up approach to execute change at pace with minimum conflict.
· Stakeholders include, but not limited to the following:
o Global Head of Design - HDS
o Operating Team Leads across EMEA, ASP and Americas
o Global and Regional Digital Heads
o Cross-Functional Team Leads
Experience and Qualifications:
· People experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as Digital, Design or product management, with leadership skills motivating and inspiring others to excel
· English copywriting qualifications or equivalent
· Experience of User Centred Design methodology and its practical implementation
· Expert in best practice when writing for the web
· Understanding of user experience and web best practice
· Experienced in multi-channel content creation (web, print, mobile, tablet)
· Familiar with the use of prototyping tools, basic Photoshop skills and word-processing software
· Subject matter expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, marketplace and customer considerations
· Innovative – the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
· Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
· Good time management and prioritisation of projects and tasks
· Experience working with agencies, particularly for usability testing
· High levels of resilience and self-motivation.
The base location for this role is 40, Wakefield Road, Stourton, Leeds
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.