Description de l'offre
Digital Business Analyst – Agile, JIRA, Digital
Digital at HSBC
HSBC has committed over $2 billion dollars to a digital revolution, driving innovation and transforming our digital capabilities. We are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of our over 41 million Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) customers worldwide.
HSBC Digital Solutions (HDS) is an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
The Digital teams’ work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
We are looking for collaborative leaders with the spirit to make change happen. We champion brave new ideas that will transform customer experiences.
We spark the ideas and inspiration through analysis of the customer needs, engagement and interactions in response to country business problems statement. We champion define the customer feature sets, provide insight and challenge from discover to delivery
Lead Digital Analyst is accountable for leading analysis for changes and new features/services that deliver enhancements to Digital Channels encompassing Mobile, Public Website and Online Banking. As a Lead Digital Analysts you will be involved from initial scoping, discovery and documentation of requirements right through to post implementation continuous improvement.
· Working with Colleagues and cross functional teams to produce and own business user requirements, functional specifications and business cases
· Performing in-depth analysis to deliver an enhanced Digital Channel experience
· Producing clear, high quality documentation for scrum teams, business and market stakeholders across all regions for various programmes of work
· Validating and prioritising requirements using research and customer insight to underpin the data input in to the Business Case
· Supporting the delivery production line (development, integration, testing and implementation) ensuring that digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers
· Adhering to the User Centred Design processes, working to agreed sprint and release plans
· Contributing to delivering flagship Global Transformation Programmes specifically for the Digital channel and aligning to the HSBC strategy to be the World’s Leading International Bank.
Experience and Qualifications
· Extensive experience as a Digital Business Analyst within a digital or financial services organization
· Solid experience of working in a Scaled Agile/Agile, process improvement and LEAN thinking environment
· Experience of relevant systems e.g. JIRA, Confluence, APIs, AEM
· Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations
The base location for this role is our Digital Hub - The Bluefin Building, Southwark, London.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.