A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Digital Associate Programme
As one of the leading banks in Hong Kong, we provide extensive digital services on both online and mobile platforms. Facing an ever-growing need for innovative digital solutions, services and platforms, our digital banking capabilities offer an extensive range of products and services that serve over half the adult population in Hong Kong.
· Proactively identify innovative solutions to digitalize banking services
· Participate in projects to strengthen digital banking services and enhance customer experiences
· Formulate and implement digital banking strategies for new business initiatives and propositions
· Provide in-depth and ongoing analysis for the latest digital developments in Hong Kong and overseas including government, regulators and financial institutions, covering the applications, competitors' use of the products, etc.
· University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or a related discipline
· Less than three years’ working experience
· Ability to communicate effectively, embrace change and overcome challenges
· Ability to bring divergent ideas to create new and innovative solutions
· Strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
· Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
· Strong business acumen and analytical ability
· Keen interest in latest mobile and web technologies and trends
· Knowledge on mobile application platforms/mobile web/web would be an advantage
· Drive to achieve excellence
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Capable of serving as a role model for displaying openness, teamwork and integrity
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Successful candidates will undergo a two-year career development programme consisting of classroom training, job rotations, and senior management mentorship to build your professional knowledge. After the programme, you will be placed to a respective team, and be responsible for promoting innovative digital solutions, as well as delivering projects that aids the digital expansion of the bank.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.