The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Design UX Research Operations Manager
· Helping process requests into the Res Ops e-mail Inbox for research requests from the APAC region for the UX Research Agency Program and provide project management support.
· Support the Res Ops Lead in vendor management tasks, requires dealing with procurement, risk, legal and the use of internal HSBC systems
· Help to identify /evaluate / assess new agencies, tools and equipment for the XD Research team and to help with the onboarding process.
· Represent and promote the XD Research team by co-ordinating the input into monthly newsletters, and ensuring the reputation of the team continues to grow.
· Help co-ordinate and promote any events / conferences / training hosted by the XD research team. Work with UX researchers to create an internal community to share and absorb the insights that we continually gather.
· Data Management and controls of internal data to enable the team to report on the figures for UX research.
· Help process Statement of Work Orders from our suppliers in our Fusion finance system. Constantly strive to achieve cost efficiencies / savings wherever possible.
· Maintain and upload insights / reports to the research repository.
· Management and controls of shared drive
· Continue to build upon the confluence pages to turn it into a central hub of knowledge and Res Ops support for UX Researchers.
· Publicise and encourage participation in external events, becoming a strong member of the UX research community.
· Help coordinate a master roadmap of research requests for the XD Research agency program
· Champion our culture and values.
· At least 2 years’ experience in project management
· Experience working within a design environment desirable
· Some knowledge and understanding of UX research methodologies.
· Excellent stakeholder relationship skills: You must be able to create rapport and relationships across a range of digital product teams and senior leadership. This is also required with external vendors.
· Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to create rapport and build relationships with senior leadership and colleagues.
· Excellent communication skills: You must be confident taking on a customer-facing role with the necessary skills required to work with and manage customer, suppliers and colleagues
· Passion and creative thinking: We’re passionate about delivering high-quality, effective and value-added services to our customers
· Attention to detail: We pride ourselves on the quality of our deliverables, from an email to a stakeholder presentation. Achieving this, especially when under pressure, is a critical success factor for the role.