Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The Cybersecurity team at HSBC are engaged to transform the way information security is accomplished at the bank and we are set to enable the business to do more, as securely as we want, or need to be. In short, in line with the Bank's strategy, we are to be Simpler, Better, Faster and of course – More Secure.
To achieve this we have many exciting challenges ahead and are looking for people with a real passion for what they would like to do. Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching for technologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Data Integration SME.
The Data Integration SME role-holder is charged with protecting the HSBC brand, shareholder value, information and financial assets, managing a team across the globe.
In this role, you will:
· Supporting the delivery and operating Strategy
· Providing key representation for and source of expertise on all issues.
· Support the delivery of tooling to implement controls ensuring compliance with HSBC Information Security policies and standards globally including any regulatory requirements.
· Collaborate to drive the implementation of the enterprise wide and regional / business level IT Strategy.
· Ensure information security requirements are adhered to globally by ensuring effective compliance and measures are in place.
· Work closely with the team as the 1LOD function and understand strategy while maintaining visibility of their IT security risk profile, exposures and control effectiveness and to provide robust challenge to the same audience when information security risk appetites are breached.
· Drive engagement with all relevant regional and global stakeholders (cyber security colleagues across Strategy and Architecture, Security Shared Services, Security Engineering and business and IT Functions).
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
· Wide range of cyber experience across cyber with specific focus on Data Integration with a focus on DLP engineering. Experience of Symantec DLP monitoring essential
· Knowledge of Middleware and file transmission technologies – Web Application Servers, Web Servers, ESB, MQ, Integration platforms, API Security, Sterling File Gateway) advantageous
· Experience of building and deploying tooling to support Data Integration strategies
· Proven experience of successful operational management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery
· Experience working in a highly regulated environment is essential
· Promoted and led best practice in risk and compliance management in a similar organisation
· A track record of making strategic business decisions, considering relevant risks, long term implications, commercial realities and stakeholders'' needs
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
The base location for this role is Sheffield.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.