Data Integration SME , Cybersecurity
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The Cybersecurity team at HSBC are engaged to transform the way information security is accomplished at the bank and we are set to enable the business to do more, as securely as we want, or need to be. In short, in line with the Bank’s strategy, we are to be Simpler, Better, Faster and of course – More Secure.
To achieve this we have many exciting challenges ahead and are looking for people with a real passion for what they would like to do. Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching for technologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Data Integration SME.
The Data Integration SME role-holder is charged with protecting the HSBC brand, shareholder value, information and financial assets, managing a team across the globe.
In this role, you will:
· Supporting the delivery and operating Strategy
· Providing key representation for and source of expertise on all issues.
· Support the delivery of tooling to implement controls ensuring compliance with HSBC Information Security policies and standards globally including any regulatory requirements.
· Collaborate to drive the implementation of the enterprise wide and regional / business level IT Strategy.
· Ensure information security requirements are adhered to globally by ensuring effective compliance and measures are in place.
· Work closely with the team as the 1LOD function and understand strategy while maintaining visibility of their IT security risk profile, exposures and control effectiveness and to provide robust challenge to the same audience when information security risk appetites are breached.
· Drive engagement with all relevant regional and global stakeholders (cyber security colleagues across Strategy and Architecture, Security Shared Services, Security Engineering and business and IT Functions).