Customer Service Representative, Birmingham £16,000 Starting Salary
Some careers open more doors than others.
At our Birmingham Contact Centre we are focused on creating an engaging working environment, whether you want a career that will take you to the top, or simply in a new exciting direction, HSBC offer opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. Our Contact Centre is based in the heart of Birmingham just a 5 minute walk from Birmingham New Street Station.
When you join our team in Birmingham, from day one you'll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
· A discretionary annual bonus
· Bupa healthcare for you and your family worth up to £775
· A market-leading employer pension contribution of up to 17% *
· Life assurance (4x base salary)
· 25 days' holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays – with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
· My Choice – our flexible benefits scheme
At HSBC we're all about exceeding our customer's expectations. Our Customer Service Representatives deliver a superior service to each and every individual who calls our Contact Centre in Birmingham.
We're looking for supportive and enthusiastic people on a full time basis to join our inbound customer service teams. Banking and Contact Centre experience are not essential. What we're really interested in is a genuine passion for going above-and-beyond for our customers – everything else we can teach you!
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Representative?
· Act as first point of contact for John Lewis Financial Services customers
· Listen to customers and ensuring all their needs are correctly interpreted and actioned accordingly.
· Provide excellent service, going above and beyond customer's expectations on every single call.
· Bringing a good sense of fun and humour to the role is essential too!
You will need to be flexible in the hours you work, we operate a rotating shift pattern as our site is open 7am to 11pm, 365 days a year. You will be required to work 35 hours a week.