We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience to join our branches in the role of Customer Service Representative. If you are ambitious with a helpful personality, we want to hear from you!
Working in our branch network you will be the first point of contact for our customers, delivering a personalised and friendly service. Everyday you’ll support customers with a variety of needs, this can range from educating customers to use our digital platforms, giving them a choice of how they wish to bank with us, actively raising fraud awareness and identifying customers who may be in vulnerable situations to determine the best way we can support them.
What we’ll give you:
· Your journey will start with an 8-week training course where we’ll train you on all products and services
· A very competitive benefits package including: a market-leading employer Pension contribution, enhanced parental leave and private healthcare
· At HSBC we are passionate about coaching and developing our people, you will have access to our learning platform and will have the opportunity to develop yourself and your career further.
Where & when you'll work:
· Our team operate between Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00 and Saturday 09:00-14.00 (Not all branches are open on a Saturday)
· Location to be decided by Hiring Manager but will be across one of 3 locations, Five Oaks, St. Brelades or Halkett Street.
What we’re looking for, someone who:
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills and ability to engage in effective conversations to build strong connections with our customers.
· Takes ownership of customer enquires through to resolution and delivers personalise, friendly and efficient service.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/long term health condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Within the work place you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a healthy work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions. HSBC has in place processes in order to avoid nepotism, which means to avoid creating circumstances in which the appearance or possibility of conflicts of interest may exist within the hiring process.
Telephone: +44 2078328500