Description de l'offre
Customer Service Representative, Whiteley
£17,806 base salary + company funded BUPA and 10% core pension contributions
Total package equivalent to £19,291
This exciting opportunity is supported with an attractive reward package.
· Pension scheme with employer contributions to 17% (10% core, and up to 7% matched)
· 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holidays with the option to buy 5 more days
· Life insurance 4x your annual salary (with opportunity to buy up to 10 x salary through salary sacrifice)
· Group Income protection (minimum 60% of net salary in the event you are unable to work due to illness)
· Bupa health care for you and your family (worth up to £775)
· Multiple employee discounts
· Share plan scheme
· My Choice - Flexible benefits scheme with tax and National Insurance savings available on a range of benefits through salary sacrifice
· Annual discretionary bonus
· Free on-site parking and free shuttle buses from convenient pick up points
Our contact centre is opened between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and you will work eight-hour shifts over 35 hours per week.
You'll play a key role within one of our Specialist Contact Centres, servicing our existing customer base and having the right conversations to fully understand their needs. It's all about taking personal ownership for each customer interaction, understanding their unique situations and reacting with efficiency, fairness and positivity to maintain our reputation and drive confidence in our products and services.
If you're a customer-focused individual, you'll be working in an exciting team environment that provides a quality service to our customers. We encourage you to identify opportunities to improve our existing processes. We're looking for driven professionals, with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to build meaningful relationships, as an ambassador for HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.