Description de l'offre
The Customer Credit Associate role is based within the Customer Credit Team of Receivables Finance UK. This role is a development role starting within the Export team as an administrator and training towards a role as a Risk Assessor based in our domestic team becoming cross trained in in all areas of judgemental credit underwriting. In this role you will learn credit and risk skills, utilising credit tools to make credit limit decisions in response to internal and external stakeholder’s requests. Communicating the rationale for decisions made in clarity and confidence whilst delivering a superior service are also key.
Initially the role of the Customer Credit Associate based within our Export team is to process credit limit requests and decisions in line with our trade credit insurer In this role you will learn the key attributes of Export credit, delivering excellent customer service for new and existing clients, communicating with our clients, controlling risk, whilst maximising reward and providing a superior level of service to. In this role you will also undertake training working towards the role of a Risk Assessor
Your Responsibilities will include:
· Processing of credit limits
· Communication with internal and external
· Managing the risk versus reward balance
· Provide superior customer service
· Related day to day administration
· Proactively work towards Risk Assessor role for future development
· The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· A financial and commercial awareness
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of sharing information effectively, in a clear, concise and professional manner
· Working collaboratively with other stakeholders
· Experience of planning and prioritising own time effectively, aware of their responsibilities and committed to delivering these efficiently
· Proactive in self development
The base location for this role is Worthing.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.