Description de l'offre
The Complaints Advocate role is within Retail Banking & Wealth Management and will be based in Bristol.
Customer Advocates are passionate about delivering superior customer service. They are part of a team who have a significant role in influencing the way we resolve our customers' problems. An integral part of Service Recovery, they deal with customer issues in a professional and empathetic manner both via telephone and in writing. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and passionate individual.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Listening to customers, understanding what they are saying, how they are feeling and work with them to address their concerns and agree the way forward.
· Keeping it simple for the customer, building confidence by solving their problems quickly and efficiently. Influencing and owning the issue to ensure successful resolution.
· Being empowered and trusted to take responsibility, making decisions and using judgement to deliver a fair outcome.
· Being forward looking, preventing further issues by creating long term and innovative solutions.
Delivering Superior Customer Service at all times
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· Excellent telephone manner and telephony skills with a passion to deliver excellence.
· Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Customer Service, in-bound telephony, complaints and investments knowledge is desirable but not essential.
· A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers.
· An open, flexible and supportive approach to change and innovation.
· Consistently achieved objectives set for them with a record of on-going development and self-improvement.
· Self-awareness with confidence to work independently whilst demonstrating teamwork / collaborative working.
· Excellent written communication skills, with experience of adapting your style.
· The ability to act quickly in the right situation, make the correct decision after considering various perspectives and take responsibility for outcomes
The base location for this role is Bristol. Please note the working pattern is Monday-Friday 09:00 - 17:00 with some flexibility.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.