The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC’s worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfills its purpose of connecting HSBC’s clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Credit Analyst.
· This jobholder, as a fixed income credit research analyst, shall strengthen our fundamental credit research capabilities locally and globally
· By providing issuer and bond recommendations to portfolio managers, the jobholder shall contribute to the day-to-day investment of our fixed income portfolios, benefiting a wide range of mandates including mutual funds, active client mandates, buy and hold portfolios as well as global liquidity funds
· To contribute to the credit selection process by covering a portfolio of Asian corporate issuers
· To provide fundamental credit analysis and credit monitoring on a list of Asian bond issuers
· To identify securities that offer good relative value, taking into account credit fundamentals and market pricing
· To provide credit-related support to the fixed income team
· University graduate
· Extensive experince in asset management and credit research
· Good understanding of accounting and financial knowledge
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and deliver quality updates to senior management
· Highly proficient in Excel; Knowledge in data analytics and visualization is a plus
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.