Description de l'offre
The role of the Complaints Handler sits within the GTRF Complaints Team and is primarily responsible for the handling of all Customer complaints for Trade & Guarantee Services across all site locations. The Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF) Client Services Analyst – Complaints role is a client facing role which focuses on the importance of quality service recovery.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Listen to our customers, understanding what they are saying and how they are feeling, the role holder will resolve or mutually agree the way forward with their complaint.
· Act as a role model for delivering ‘Superior Customer Service', using their ability to build long term trust and develop relationships with our customers to raise our reputation, drive recommendations and deliver future growth.
· Deal with all spectrum of complaints relating to Trade and Guarantee Services within the wider GTRF environment, the individual is responsible for investigating and resolving complex complaints by working collaboratively with key business stakeholders, whilst sharing best practice and providing support to internal colleagues.
· This role requires both excellent written and telephony based work.
This role is part of a key function for the business, serving as a crucial opportunity to turn dissatisfied customers into advocates and identify the root cause of the complaint. This insight should be used to improve the customer experience and prevent reoccurrence for other customers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
· Knowledge and experience in GTRF products/ processes and client service is essential
· High commitment to service excellence and client relationship management
· Ability to challenge the current processes and operations through the use of influencing and negotiating skills
· Collaborative approach to working is essential
· Previous experience of delivering an excellent customer service
· Consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve their own performance
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of sharing information effectively, in a clear, concise and professional manner
· Worked collaboratively with other colleagues, supporting them when possible
· Experience of building effective customer relationships which create customer advocacy
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will have a track record of:
· CITF certification is highly desirable
The base location of this role will be Worthing.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.