The role of the Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF) Client Services Analyst is to guarantee clients on products and services. Customer portfolio, answering inbound calls, making outbound calls, answering email requests, adhering to processes and policy procedures.
As the ideal candidate you are supposed to be customer driven, have ability to work on your own with minimal supervision, meet tight deadlines, demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Improve the financial contribution of the Business Service centre.
· Work closely with various stakeholders.
· Ensure our customers receive a quality service from all areas.
· Improve service quality throughout the Business Services Centre.
· Support achievement of the HSBC vision, Values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making
· Take personal responsibility for understanding and agreeing performance expectations, completing the necessary mandatory training and developing the levels of capability and competence needed to be effective in the role
· Adhere to HSBC policy, procedures and control requirements applicable to day-to-day working, exceptional and project activities, and raise any concerns about actual or potential issues promptly, in line with reporting and escalation procedures
· Respond to FI's queries from calls/emails
· Recording deal information into Sharepoint for new transactions
· Seek credit approvals for known new transactions/amendments
· Assist Relationship Manager's (RM's) and Wholesale Market Risk (WMR) with Trade credit related issues
· Cancel credit lines for cancelled/expired transactions
· Liaise with Op's teams to ensure timely and accurate processing of transactions
· Follow through Op's teams credit requests to get a speedy conclusion
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Trade / Guarantees is desirable but not essential
· Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Call centres is desirable but not essential
· A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
· Consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve their own performance
· Self awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
· Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
The base location for this role is Manchester.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Key search words: Trade, GCB7, London, Client Services, GTRF
Here are some other vacancies your might like
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.