The GTRF Client Services Analyst role is based within Client Services.
The role of the Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF) Client Services Analyst is to guarantee clients on products and services. Customer portfolio, answering inbound calls, making outbound calls, answering email requests, adhering to processes and policy procedures.
As the ideal candidate you are supposed to be customer driven, have ability to work on your own with minimal supervision, meet tight deadlines, demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Improve the financial contribution of the Business Service centre.
· Work closely with various stakeholders.
· Ensure our customers receive a quality service from all areas.
· Improve service quality throughout the Business Services Centre.
· Support achievement of the HSBC vision, Values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making
· Take personal responsibility for understanding and agreeing performance expectations, completing the necessary mandatory training and developing the levels of capability and competence needed to be effective in the role
· Adhere to HSBC policy, procedures and control requirements applicable to day-to-day working, exceptional and project activities, and raise any concerns about actual or potential issues promptly, in line with reporting and escalation procedures
· Respond to FI's queries from calls/emails
· Recording deal information into Sharepoint for new transactions
· Seek credit approvals for known new transactions/amendments
· Assist Relationship Manager's (RM's) and Wholesale Market Risk (WMR) with Trade credit related issues
· Cancel credit lines for cancelled/expired transactions
· Liaise with Op's teams to ensure timely and accurate processing of transactions
· Follow through Op's teams credit requests to get a speedy conclusion