The Service & Quality Coach role is based within UK Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF) Services.
This role is responsible for delivering training and coaching support to a number of business areas within GTRF Services.
The team aims to help retain, develop and motivate good quality staff, whilst sharing best practice and providing support to colleagues.
Acting as a role model for delivering superior customer service is key to the role, and an ability to build long term relationships with our stakeholders to raise our reputation, drive recommendations and deliver future growth.
By listening to our internal stakeholders and understanding their needs, will help to provide value adding training and coaching.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Design innovative materials and workshops to improve skills, knowledge and behaviours.
· Take accountability for delivering a wide range of training, workshops and coaching as required.
· Ongoing training needs analysis to be carried out to ensure provision of market leading service.
· Deliver monthly coaching sessions across GTRF Services, with balanced feedback provided to individuals and line managers
· Consistently improve Client and Customer Service by developing innovative and best in class training.
· Demonstrate ownership, care and a common sense approach in all dealings with our stakeholders.
· Use judgment, knowledge and experience to work with the stakeholder and the business to agree the best way forward.
· Build trust and develop the stakeholder relationship in order to raise our reputation and drive recommendations.
· Ensure Connecting Customers to Growth is at the heart of all activities.
· Provide input and training material for specific bespoke courses.
· Build and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders to proactively seek their expertise when needed to develop ongoing training material, courses.
· Motivate individuals to constantly improve on their quality and performance.
· Investigate best practice within the wider training & coaching environment and make recommendations to improve and enhance the team’s performance
· Act on all opportunities for continuous improvement to ensure errors do not occur.
· Ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation.