This role is responsible for delivering training and coaching support to a number of business areas within GTRF Services.
The team aims to help retain, develop and motivate good quality staff, whilst sharing best practice and providing support to colleagues.
Acting as a role model for delivering superior customer service is key to the role, and an ability to build long term relationships with our stakeholders to raise our reputation, drive recommendations and deliver future growth.
By listening to our internal stakeholders and understanding their needs, will help to provide value adding training and coaching.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Design innovative materials and workshops to improve skills, knowledge and behaviours.
· Take accountability for delivering a wide range of training, workshops and coaching as required.
· Ongoing training needs analysis to be carried out to ensure provision of market leading service.
· Deliver monthly coaching sessions across GTRF Services, with balanced feedback provided to individuals and line managers
· Consistently improve Client and Customer Service by developing innovative and best in class training.
· Demonstrate ownership, care and a common sense approach in all dealings with our stakeholders.
· Use judgment, knowledge and experience to work with the stakeholder and the business to agree the best way forward.
· Build trust and develop the stakeholder relationship in order to raise our reputation and drive recommendations.
· Ensure Connecting Customers to Growth is at the heart of all activities.
· Provide input and training material for specific bespoke courses.
· Build and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders to proactively seek their expertise when needed to develop ongoing training material, courses.
· Motivate individuals to constantly improve on their quality and performance.
· Investigate best practice within the wider training & coaching environment and make recommendations to improve and enhance the team’s performance
· Act on all opportunities for continuous improvement to ensure errors do not occur.
· Ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· Consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve their own performance
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of sharing information effectively, in a clear, concise and professional manner
· Worked collaboratively with other colleagues, supporting them when possible
· Experience of personally complying with business processes, rules and regulations
· Experience of building effective customer relationships which create customer advocacy
The base location for this role is 21 Farncombe Road, Worthing, West Sussex BN11 2BW
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.