As our Client Experience Associate, you’ll help new and current Wealth Center customers feel comfortable while they’re making significant financial decisions for their future. You will also ensure the operational soundness of the branch. Your daily responsibilities will be servicing clients, accounting and compliance-related activities. To thrive in this job, you need to have any previous banking experience, including operations and customer service experience.
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day in the Wealth Center:
· You will greet and assist customers who visit the Wealth Center for scheduled appointments and financial transactions.
· You will promote the use of alternative delivery channels.
· You will own the customer experience within the branch ensuring service excellence and timely resolution of service and operational issues.
· You will ensure all branch activities comply with all applicable regulations, and policies.
· You will be able to perform work you’re proud of. You’re playing a part in helping our customers with their financial needs in the next step in their life.
· Incredible benefits. HSBC provides you with competitive and flexible benefit choices so you can select the benefits that best meet your personal situation and needs. HSBC offers a wide range of benefits designed to help you improve your health and well-being, finances, and lifestyle.
As an HSBC employee, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. We work hard to ensure that our workplace is a diverse, inclusive and meritocratic environment and we have a strong commitment to sustainability. Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) play a central part in life at HSBC, including the development of our employees and our connection to the communities and customers we serve. We value difference. We succeed together. We take responsibility. We get it done. And we want you to help us build the bank for the future!
Supports retail operational, service, accounting and compliance-related activities within a Wealth Center. Manages completion of branch transactional activities while supporting client alternative delivery channel alternatives. Ensures a premium client experience within the Wealth Center channel and works with Center Manager and the center team to support these efforts.
Impact on the Business
· Ensure the overall appearance of the branch is appropriate and proper stocking and placement of collateral.
· Ensure promotion and use of alternative delivery channels for customers
Customers / Stakeholders
· Manage the provision of service to branch customers. Identify potential process improvements to ensure achievement of branch performance targets.
· Manage and support the customer experience within the Wealth Center ensuring service excellence and timely resolution of service and operational issues.
Leadership & Teamwork
· Live and represent the brand; exemplify the five brand attributes of being perceptive, progressive, responsive, respectful and fair, both internally and externally.
· Support clients and team members through account opening and maintenance to ensure compliance with all bank Know Your Customer/AML and operational standards.
· Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
· Complete accounting-related responsibilities for the center including regular cash control activities (ATM processing, current transaction system reconciliations, negotiable instruments) and general ledger account maintenance and reconciliation.
· Ensure adherence to established customer interaction standards for every transaction.
· To implement the Group compliance policy locally by containing compliance risk in liaison with the Head of Group Compliance, Global Business Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources and training, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing relations with regulators.
· Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
· Managing and having overall responsibility for servicing activities within a larger center and the inherent greater volume and complexity of problems and issues in a center of this size.
Management of Risk
· Support Center Manager with compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
Observation of Internal Controls
· Support Center Manager with HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
Employment eligibility to work with HSBC in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
· Minimum of two years proven and progressive customer service and or operational experience within a retail banking, wealth management or equivalent
· Bachelors degree in business, accounting, related field or equivalent experience.
· Proven decision making, customer service, organizational, analytical, planning and mathematical skills.
· Sound knowledge of Company products and services offered within the branch system, related operational activities and pertinent regulations.
· Ability to support and complete transactional customer requests and resolve client issues.
· Required to maintain a Notary Public License.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.