The GCB7 Broker Support Officer role is an office based, telephony focussed role and there are a number of opportunities available.
The role of the Broker Support Officer is to provide high quality telephony support to HSBC's Intermediary partners. In addition to this the role holder will be maintaining and identifying existing and new relationships with our partners. The growth element of the role is particularly important to ensure mortgage lending opportunities within identified third party accounts are achieved.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Provide high quality support to HSBC's Intermediary partners with proactive outbound calling to establish new relationships. Clearly articulating the HSBC process, policies and technical systems to Brokers.
· Ability to deliver superior service under challenging workload of call volumes, ensuring every customer has an exceptional experience. Strong complaint handling skills and ability to support BRM follow-up on the resolution of complaints. Execute suitable solutions with clients to fulfil their needs and ensure efficient follow up. Meet client expectations in terms of efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and professionalism.
· Proactively support colleagues, building excellent relationships. Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels to help deliver mortgage acquisition forecasts.
· Communicates effectively and works well with other key stakeholders that impact the client's experience of HSBC; in order to ensure a consistent approach and application of Premier standards.
· Efficiently manages time in order to support different BRMs and intermediaries concurrently
· Ensure all processes and procedures are accurate and in accordance with HSBC Bank credit and mortgage policy standards and regulatory requirements
· Comply with local regulations in all aspects of strategy, processes, client correspondence, administration, and complaint handling.
· Contribute to HSBC by creating and retaining market leading standards and controls.