Who You'll Work With
PDA (Portal and Data Analytics) team is responsible for designing and building Cisco collaboration product data analytics platform. Meanwhile, based on various requirements from customer, product management, executive and engineering teams, we make usage data report, quality data report and operation data analytics report for different type customers on one Portal.
What You'll Do
- Work along with cross functional teams to understand business requirement
- Participate in Big Data batch/real-time processing solution design
- Program and test data mining, data processing jobs
- Create relevant technical documents
Who You Are
Meet the below requirements
- Master degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Software engineering, Information Management or Statistics
- Intense interest in big data technology area.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Proficiency with Hadoop v2, MapReduce, HDFS
- Knowledge of or experience with building batch-processing and stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Spark, Storm or Spark-Streaming
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, Impala
- Knowledge of or experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Knowledge of or experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra
- Knowledge of or experience of various ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Flume
- Knowledge of or experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka
- Knowledge of or experience with Machine Learning toolkits, such as SparkML , Mahout
- Knowledge of or experience with Cloudera
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.