Automation Test Engineer, Technology
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
At HSBC, We are transforming technology in financial services, using the latest digital tools and methodologies to make our customers' banking experience simpler, better, faster and more secure.
To achieve this we have many exciting challenges ahead and are looking for people with a real passion for what they would like to do. Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching for technologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Automation Test Engineer
In this role, you will:
· Have recent test automation experience testing mobile and web application software
· Execute test strategies that are robust, reusable and scalable
· Have strong experience conducting system, integration and acceptance testing, and delivering quality driven applications in line with test strategies
· Be responsible for creating detailed test artefacts such as test plans, test specifications, automated tests, defect tickets and reports
· Work with both your team and other cross functional teams to plan and execute tests using the latest UI/Mobile test automation technologies, processes and tools to deliver frequently, safely and efficiently for millions of HSBC customers