Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the Business Banking team.
· Acquire as well as manage a portfolio of Business Banking clients
· Primary responsibilities would be 2 fold:
· New Business development, creating robust sourcing channels, liaise with internal and external stakeholders towards on-boarding servicing the client and adherence to internal guidelines for any new on-boarding.
· Managing a portfolio of clients, enhancing HSBC’s wallet share by deepening relationship, cross-sell of suitable products and perform periodic due diligence on all relationships managed.
· Be an active member of the team and contribute towards building an innovative culture and come out with ideas to enhance overall performance
· Ensure that he/she keeps themselves abreast with the latest in the market, competition benchmarks and latest in banking technology including digital developments.
· Have a strong sense of how businesses work specially in the SME space and acumen for understanding business dynamics and requirement mapping.
· Preferred candidates will have strong B2B experience in the Banking space
· Good knowledge on some of the products that include GTRF. GLCM and Treasury.
· Strong experience in creating new business opportunities and acquiring clients for the organisation.
· Min work experience of 2-5 years post MBA.
Mandatory to successfully complete Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions training and post-course assessment, as required.
· The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC.
· As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India