The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Associate, Listed Product Sales.
· This role will mainly be required to assist monitoring of all Listed Structured Products on HKEx do fulfil market making obligations at all times during trading hours and support client inquiries hotline
· The candidate will also be assisting implementation of marketing strategies to promote HSBC branded Listed Structured Products and maintain relationship with external brokers
· The candidate will also provide support to The Execution function within The Wealth Sales team, servicing The Private Banking Institutional clients of Global Markets
· There will also be opportunities to assist in marketing Wealth internally and externally, working with Traders and Structurers and provide pricing and Execution service to our clients
· The candidate would be expected to have a good foundation on derivatives products and good communication skills for servicing our clients in Hong Kong
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Engineering preferred
· Experience with programming language such as Macro, C++ preferred
· Proficient spoken and written Chinese and English
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.