The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our Markets business is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It combines sophisticated 24- hour global coverage with a detailed knowledge of local markets. Our services are offered both online and offline in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide. We specialise in foreign exchange, credits and rates, structured derivatives, equities and debt, equity and equity-linked capital markets.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Associate, Institutional and Wealth Sales – Global Banking and Markets.
· Provide coverage and service to Singaporean based Private Banking clients on for Structured Equity Derivatives and Interest Rate Derivatives.
· Possess strong knowledge in and broad understanding of all markets and how they interact with the specific product group that the team specialises in.
· Drive business development, especially product improvement and cross-selling opportunities and constantly innovate
· Stay on top of competition and ongoing regulatory changes
· Understand role and able to initiate and drive the business on own initiative
· Act with good understanding of procedures manual the team operates under, bound by any other regulatory requirements that apply and relevant codes of conduct.
· Coach and share knowledge within the team. Act as a role model with high standards for ethics and judgement
· Understand HSBC’s edge and be able to effectively help clients to create win-win propositions
· Foster more interactions with trading teams, strategists and in-house economists
· Experience in client coverage, executing and pricing and working in team oriented environment, with strong practical experience
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Good analytical and sales skills.
· Ability to work within a team environment
· High attention to details
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.