HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited
Headquartered in Shanghai, HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited is a 50-50 joint venture between HSBC Insurance (Asia) Limited and The National Trust Ltd. with a registered capital of RMB 1025 million. HSBC Life offers a comprehensive range of insurance solutions to our customers covering protection, retirement, children’s education, wealth growth and management, and legacy planning.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
· Investment risk monitoring and oversight of both in-house and entrusted investment activities;
· Financial risk reporting to investment team and risk stewards at local and regional level;
· Draft and implement asset management policies and manuals at department level; with a particular focus on the operational dealing restrictions and relevant manuals;
· Monitor key activities, such as related party transactions, and ensure corresponding regulatory reporting where required;
· Proactively advise on all investment-related compliance issues and ensure that investment operations are in compliance with regulatory requirements;
· Definition of relevant risk guidelines together with second line of risk management;
· Perform risk control tasks prior to execution of investment transactions;
· Respond to various regulatory reporting requests, ensure compliance track dynamic; regulatory environment, and ensure related asset management policies are in place;
· Collaborate with other functions (particularly Actuarial, Risk Management, Finance, Compliance, BRCM) to support business objectives within established risk parameters.
· Provide advice and assistance through application of acquired knowledge;
· Co-ordinate and manage projects relevant to the asset management function;
· Communicate technical / sensitive information;
· Support other Asset Management teams on other general administrative tasks;
· Support change initiatives and escalate any concerns;
· Any other assigned task
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
· Master's degree in Investment, Economics, Business, Mathematics, Finance or related discipline preferred;
· Relevant work experience of investment, risk management or compliance;
· CFA/FRM Program candidates preferred;
· Ability to work under pressure in a complex matrix organization;
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills;
· Excellent master of writing skill in Chinese and English; Fluent in verbal English.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.HSBCPAX/PX
Issued by HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited