A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Hang Seng Investment Management Limited
Established in 1993, Hang Seng Investment Management Limited (“Hang Seng Investment Management”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank Limited. As a Hong Kong based asset management company specializing in Mainland and Hong Kong markets, Hang Seng Investment Management is committed to providing retail and institutional investors with comprehensive investment management services through investment managers with extensive experience in index-tracking funds, retirement funds, institutional accounts and private client portfolios.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Associate Dealer.
· Deliver best execution based on order instruction from fund managers and through transacting with approved brokers.
· Monitor and update the order status for fund managers.
· Monitor and execute orders within the approved broker limits for each account.
· Perform and report post trade analysis.
· Maintain proper trade records
· Perform broker review and maintain relationship with approved brokers.
· Maintain smooth operations and adhere with stringent procedures and high standard of compliance
· University degree in Finance or a related discipline
· Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in fixed income markets in reputable and established financial institutions. Lesser experience may be considered subject to overall assessment.
· Proven track record on best execution
· Solid knowledge of investment compliance and risk management
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
· Ability to bring divergent ideas to create new and valuable solutions
· Be curious and with passion to think deeply and rationally
· Resilience to stress, able to unlock full potential and prepare for the future of work
· Proficiency in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective service processes
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.