HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited
Headquartered in Shanghai, HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited is a 50-50 joint venture between HSBC Insurance (Asia) Limited and The National Trust Ltd. with a registered capital of RMB 1025 million. HSBC Life offers a comprehensive range of insurance solutions to our customers covering protection, retirement, children's education, wealth growth and management, and legacy planning.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team .
In this role, you will:
· Conducting internal credit rating for various kinds of fixed income products, mainly bonds, insurance debt-plan, trust, ABS, etc. Writing up credit reports and give clear opinions.
· Keep tracking and monitoring the performance of issuers or counterparties to maintain sound asset.
· Update credit methodologies and databases for researching purpose.
· Regular communicating with Investment & Risk function to support business growing & second line risk control, including daily cooperation, regular meeting, etc.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
· Post-graduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or other relevant discipline.
· 1-2 years' credit analysis experience. Excellent financial analysis skills.
· Able to travel for due diligence
· Team player. Research character. Responsibility and self-motivated.
· Good at verbal and written both in Chinese & English.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website./PX
Issued by HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited