Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the Corporate Banking - Hyderabad team.
· Act as regular interaction point for local large corporate customers, and their day to day operational requirements
· Undertake credit analysis of existing and prospect customers, put up Credit Assessment Notes (CARM etc), interact with Risk and support functions
· Coordinate with internal teams and clients for setting up and maintenance of credit limits – both initially and ongoing basis
· Interact with clients and internal teams for overseeing day to day operations and transactions seamlessly
· Aid in enhancement of existing relationships with clients – deepening product penetration and engagement with clients
· Be on the lookout for any new opportunities – within existing clients as well as target names
· Minimum 2 – 3 years of Banking experience, client facing roles preferred.
· Robust knowledge and experience on Credit Assessment and Analysis, Cash Management products, Trade & FX, Lending & Risk assessment
· Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic and regulatory issues
· Ability to interact with business customers at all levels
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent time management, planning and organization skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Knowledge of how Local Large Corporate clients operate
· Knowledge of Trade, GLCM, and FX products and capabilities
· Knowledge of group systems, including HUB, CARM, ClientVision
· Knowledge of CMB policies and procedures as per CMB FIM
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, accounting or related fields.
· The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC.
· As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India