Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Agile Business Analyst.
- Provides expertise in DevOps pipeline tools like Jenkins and Ansible
- Has expertise leading Agile engineering teams using DevOps practices such as test automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Has expertise in Agile engineering practices (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, LEAN) as well as Disciplined Agile and SAFE framework experience
- Work within small to medium sized, low to medium complexity technology projects which are unlikely to span across multiple business units and geographies
- Provides the Product Owner with administrative support whilst evolving Product roadmap, creation of epics and writing of user stories and managing the product backlog
- Creates analysis of customer journeys and product functionality
- Helps to define and track metrics and Performance Indicators for the product
- Guides the Agile Team performance and outcome metrics as required
- Provides at least 1 technical capability/competency, such: as cloud, mobile, digital, security, core banking, micro services, capacity management and architecture platforms
- Provides a familiarity in process and a low level understanding of multiple areas, such as: disciplined Agile software delivery, production support processes, continuous DevOps pipelines
- Understands risk exposure to the bank and help senior colleagues manage it
- Assures delivery through the entire life-cycle of the project of user requirements through to live
- Supports the development of the BA elements of the IT Portfolio and Programme Management practice
- Driving measurable continuous improvement into all delivery environments across all disciplines
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to navigate multiple geographies and functions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different parties and to explain complex or technical issues in the detail.
- Creative thinker with a willingness to suggest new ideas based on own experience, colleagues experience, desktop research and introduce cross industry practices and initiatives to the bank.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities and the ability to lead and influence.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or IT preferred.
- Effective written and oral communication and influencing skills.
- Familiar with IT finance on the capex/ opex accounting
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.