The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Associate, Account Management.
· Manage and oversee Securities Service' service governance and oversight model including new onboarding and ensure service coverage model meets clients' needs
· Act as client advocate and point of escalation to help clients successfully resolve issues and navigate within the firm
· Oversee and accountable for all service quality and responsiveness across products as per agreed Service Level Definition or Operating Memorandum and the day to day management of clients
· Be the champion of client centric culture by proposing and promoting Products and Services improvements and collaboration with other teams and departments to deliver value to clients
· Prepare and conduct client service reviews and due diligence on site visit, including ownership of completion of relevant materials as well as own meeting report with follow up action until completion
· Responsible for client being referenceable for meeting service standards as per agreed KPIs.
· Handle incident management, and prepare and execute client service plan and any remediation plans, both internal and external, with follow up through to completion along with any client complaints
· Act as internal point of escalation for client sensitive or risk issues, or assist where client is being unresponsive
· Responsible for prompt and timely communication to clients on market updates or regulatory changes impacting clients existing portfolios
· Responsible for the Client Service level agreement supported by client service team for coordination and updating operational requirements
· Responsible for rolling out of Client facing technology and adoption of all existing technology as required
· Ownership of account schematic and first review of fee invoice supported by client service or fee billing team
· Monitor payment and aged debtors and arrange approval for appropriate fee write offs in line with internal policy
· University graduate with a degree in finance or a related discipline
· Relevant experience in the securities services industry
· Sound knowledge of the securities industry and global market infrastructure and ongoing developments
· Understanding of some of the Securities Services products such as accounting, valuation, global custody, banking services, administration of unit trusts and mutual funds or middle office services
· Excellent written and spoken English. Cantonese or Putonghua is desirable
· Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, decision making skills and a team player
· Personal qualities will include diplomacy, integrity and leadership skills
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.