A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant WPB Business Internal Control Manager
WPB Chief Operating Office - WPB Chief Control Office
We are seeking high caliber individuals to join our WPB Business Internal Control, WPB Chief Control Office as Assistant WPB Business Internal Control Manager .
· Conduct internal control reviews on the operations of retail banking products through on-site visits and transaction documents review to ensure compliance
· Prepare management information reports and take follow-up actions to enhance operation risk awareness
· Review and enhance operations policies, procedures and mechanisms with relevant departments
· Maintain and implement internal control standards in accordance with internal and external regulatory requirements
· University degree in a related discipline
· Minimum 2 years of banking experience, preferably with exposure to retail banking business and knowledge of related regulatory requirements and guidelines
· Knowledge and experience on the operational risk management and internal control monitoring for banking products
· Strong attentiveness to detail, compliance and control orientation
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, with sound knowledge of application software such as MS Excel and Access an advantage
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.