A Career with HANGSENG-CN
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
· Implement business transformation initiatives to achieve the Target Business Model/Target Operation Model and Group standards;
· Act as RBWM lead in implementing Global Standard initiatives like CRS/CDD and other Group new projects in a timely and quality manner;
· Effectively work with BUP team staff regarding business initiatives delivery;
· Promote teamwork to enhance working efficiency and stimulate working passion;
· Ensure business units have effective distribution-related risk and internal control structures in place for effective operational control and are in place, in compliance with Group standards and local regulation;
· Adherence to Group, legal and regulatory requirements across all areas.
· University education background is minimal;
· Minimum 3-5 years' experience in related area;
· Skilled ability of analysis and problem solving;
· Hands on experiences on project management;
· Proficiency in both Chinese and English, with good knowledge of PC application software;
· Strong interpersonal communication skills in dealing with different parties both internal and external to ensure smooth delivery of business strategies and plans and adherence to group compliance.