The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Vice President - IRM.
· Grow revenues of an assigned borrowing and trade portfolio of Business Banking customers by effectively managing, developing, and retaining quality business relationships to earn a greater share of wallet
· Protect the bank’s assets and reputation by knowing the customer and their business, monitoring for suspicious behaviour, and taking appropriate action as set forth in operating policies when necessary
· The job holder is expected to manage a portfolio of relationships and has to aggressively explore new business opportunity and endeavor to provide quality needs based solutions to relationships under his or her management
· University graduate with proven general banking experience and relevant exposure in commercial credit as well as experience in identifying customer needs
· Good understanding of commercial banking products and services, especially trade and credit knowledge, as well as cross border servicing requirements
· Strong relationship management, communication and influencing skills
· Excellent team player with strong motivation and drive to grow existing business and win new business
· Fluency in both English and Cantonese, with additional proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
· Relevant investment and insurance licenses are desire
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.