Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Assistant Vice President, Investment Specialist .
· Provide specialist financial needs analysis and solutions support to Relationship Managers in serving HSBC Premier and High Net Worth individuals. To succeed in this role, it requires thorough understanding of wealth management products such as Unit Trust, structured products, and fixed income instruments.
· Analyze market information, commentaries and technical analysis where applicable, provide portfolio advice to Relationship Managers and clients, conduct client appointments jointly with Relationship Managers to identify needs and come up with solutions based on clients' needs.
· Conduct coaching to Relationship Managers to improve their market and technical knowledge, and host the educational event to clients for investment opportunities.
· Follow the required process and procedures for trade execution as well as maintain the levels of operational integrity required by HSBC Group
· Degree holder with relevant years' experience
· A high level of expertise knowledge in unit trust, structured products, and bonds
· Experienced in wealth management services to high net worth individuals or customer segment with strong wealth advisory and service background
· Good communication and stake holder management skills
· A strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability with positive attitude
· Knowledge of relevant regulatory governance in market
· Knowledge of local and Group compliance regulations
Proven ability to multi task in a fast paced work environment and prioritize work assignments
· Degree of uplifting of wealth capabilities both amongst network managers and Premier Relationship Managers within the short to medium term
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.