The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking high calibre professional to join our team as an AVP, FX Specialist.
· Provide currency specialist sales and service support to the relationship management teams in serving the Premier and high net worth segments
· Demonstrate thorough understanding of currency products such as cash and dual currency plus to provide specialist advice to customers, champion and drive unique sales and service initiatives, continually seeking and seizing opportunities to accelerate business growth
· Analyze market information, commentaries and technical analysis where applicable, provide portfolio management advice and service, and optimize appointments with customers to identify needs and opportunities and provide solutions, with the objective of developing sales and service strategies to assist the sales and service relationship managers in meeting and exceeding their individual sales targets
· Proven and progressive financial services or retail sales experience or equivalent
· Relationship management experience with high net worth clients
· Strong technical skills in wealth management
· Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
· Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills
· Sound knowledge of financial services products and services and the client relationship management system
· Understanding of business banking client segment and products and services
· Local regulatory and license requirements with accreditation on wealth management and qualification
· Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit and Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regards to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis.
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.