A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant UI UX Manager ( Research focused )
If you aspire to unleash your potential in the digital world and fast track your career in this exciting industry, Hang Seng Digital Banking offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are seeking high calibers to join our team as Assistant UI UX Manager ( Research focused ) .
· Explore and validate the needs of HASE customers’ needs, painpoints and requirement by applying the appropriate research methodology to help inform UX direction and solve key issues in hand
· Collaborate with different product managers and project teams in understanding their needs, make suitable recommendation and design research plans to align with overall product strategy
· Conduct different types of research, workshops, interviews and usability testing for different products during all phases of design
· Manage all research preparations including recruitment, screening of participants and scheduling of sessions; manage external research vendors for larger scale projects
· Conduct user interviews, workshops and usability testing, interpret and synthesize data
· Analyse data and key learning to develop actionable recommendations to key stakeholders
· Present and communicate research analysis clearly and be able to present to key stakeholders effectively
· Able to sell, support, explain, and simply present usability approach and research to various audience types from sophisticated design experts to non-designers
· Collaborate closely with other teams to ensure relevant data/insights are incorporated
· Advocate the benefit of user centered design approach to the wider organisation
· At least 3 years of experience working in research and UX related industries
· Ability to solve complex design research challenges.
· Have working knowledge on different types of research methodologies, both quantitative and qualitative
· Hands on experience in all aspects of design research, including recruitment, scheduling and logistics; understanding protocol; moderation skills; analysis; research deliverables and presentation of deliverables
· Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, stakeholders and vendors, previous experience in research vendor management is a plus
· Ability to deliver results on time and within budget
· Open to explore different types of research methodologies; flexible in approaches to see opportunities for design research
· Ability to work with multiple parties both internal and external to the bank
· Be able to advocate customer-centric approaches within the bank
· Comfortable with ambiguity yet be able to work through uncertainty
· Strong strategic, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence the design team, stakeholders, product managers and others.
· Proven collaborative and teamwork skills
· Strong project management skills and be able to work under pressure
· Passionate about UX design and putting user first
· Understand UX basics such as personas, user journeys and flows, wireframing and conducting usability studies,
· Working Knowledge in using design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, InVision, Flinto
· Have the drive the change the status quo
· Last but not least, curious about people
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mind-set to ensure efficient and effective customer service delivery
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.