A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant UIUX Manager (Design System & Governance)
If you aspire to unleash your potential in the digital world and fast track your career in this exciting industry, Hang Seng Digital Banking offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are seeking high calibers to join our team as Assistant UIUX Manager (Design System & Governance) .
· Design components and patterns that will allow product designers to focus on product level problems
· Develop, define and document components and patterns for our established Design System. Contribute to the system by providing detailed specs, logic and rules for a variety of use cases
· Work with other designers to identify emerging trends, and turn them into reusable components and patterns. Spot opportunities to apply standards to new features, but know when it's time for the playbook to evolve
· Work with product designers to ensure they're using the Design System correctly and that their needs are getting folded back into the system as appropriate. Proactively identify areas for improvement for the Design System
· Work closely with product designers to solve challenges in response to product requirements
· Advocate for design standards and accessibility by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate design rationale. Educate the teams on best practices and provide resources
· Seek qualitative and quantitative insights to inform continuous improvement
· Work closely with development teams to manage the design process, drive decisions, track design issues and ensure that design specifications are implemented
· Plan and anticipate scalability across our product suite and partner with colleagues across verticals to drive alignment and collaboration
· Contribute to the process for updating the Design System
· 3+ years of experience in UI/UX Design
· A comprehensive understanding of modern interface design patterns
· Strong visual and interaction design fundamentals
· An eye towards evolving industry best practices for design systems
· A systems thinker, keen to evolve process and workflow
· A drive to create structure and clarity wherever it’s needed
· Problem solving mindset, driving structured, practical and scalable solutions
· Experience contributing to design systems including component design, documentation a plus
· Strong experience across desktop & native mobile app design
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and solutions to stakeholders
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
· Proficient in UI/UX and interaction design with keen eye for branding, visual design, typography and user interface design and also an understanding of user centered design process
· Proficiency in UI/UX Software (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Flinto, Zeplin)
· Experience working in an agile/scrum
· Be passionate about all things UI/UX and other areas of design and innovation
· Strong online portfolio available for viewing
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.