Assistant Trade Middle Office Manager , Global Trade & Receivables Finance
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Assistant Trade Middle Office Manager.
In this role, you will:
· Manage a processing team and work with our partners in the GSC.
· Work closely with various stakeholders, including Compliance, Product Management, GTRF, GSC & relationship managers to ensure operational integrity is maintained.
· Ensure our customers receive a quality service at all times.
· Support and inspire team to deliver against quality standards and centre objectives.
· Mentor and provide guidance to junior members of the team to facilitate their enhanced learning and development
· Contribute to staff development and ensure performance appraisals carried out to required standards.
· Engender a culture of continuous improvement.
· Continually reassess the operational risks and ensure compliance with relevant governing rules/FIM/Group Audit