Description de l'offre
Assistant Trade Middle Office Manager , Global Trade & Receivables Finance
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Assistant Trade Middle Office Manager.
In this role, you will:
· Manage a processing team and work with our partners in the GSC.
· Work closely with various stakeholders, including Compliance, Product Management, GTRF, GSC & relationship managers to ensure operational integrity is maintained.
· Ensure our customers receive a quality service at all times.
· Support and inspire team to deliver against quality standards and centre objectives.
· Mentor and provide guidance to junior members of the team to facilitate their enhanced learning and development
· Contribute to staff development and ensure performance appraisals carried out to required standards.
· Engender a culture of continuous improvement.
· Continually reassess the operational risks and ensure compliance with relevant governing rules/FIM/Group Audit
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
· The jobholder will have good knowledge of Trade with related publications (ISP98, UCP600, URC522)
· People management experience
· Strong communication and influencing skills to manage team and stakeholders at all levels.
· Proven ability to plan and organise
· Strong technical and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to develop good working relationships with customers (both Internal and External)
The base location for this role will be 4 Hardman Square, Spinningfields, Manchester, The role holder will be required to be onsite every working day but if required some flexibility around working hours.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.