A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Secured Loans Product and Portfolio Management Manager
Consumer Assets- Secured and Unsecured Loan Products
Hang Seng's Secured Lending business offers a full spectrum of secured loan products and services to customers, including Mortgage Loans, Secured Overdraft and Premium Financing, etc.
Our team product strategy, product propositions and pricing strategy for secured lending products while providing business direction to drive new business as well as grow the product portfolio.
With growing business, we are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Assistant Secured Loans Product and Portfolio Management Manager.
· Assist in executing business initiatives to achieve business direction, strategies and targets for Secured Loans producsts including Mortgages, Secured Overdraft or Premium Financing
· Launch marketing campaigns to drive business results and meet customers’ demand
· Perform analysis and prepare MI reports to understand market trends and measure business performance
· Coordinate with different functions, such as Credit, Operation, Marketing, Legal & compliance, etc to drive product development, enhancement or other new business initiatives
· Assist to manage projects to enhance product features, end-to-end process flow and customer journey or implement controls to fulfill regulatory or internal requirements
· University degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
· Minimum 3 years’ retail banking experience, exposure to consumer lending is an advantage
· Strategic mindset and strong analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal and project management skills
· Strong sense of ownership and customer-focused mindset
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.