In this role, you will:
· Execute sales quality programs to achieve and maintain best sales quality and excellent service.
· Successful delivery of report and analysis, ensure the accuracy of relevant record and data of sales quality.
· Design, set up and implement the service quality management function.
· Control the sales quality management effectiveness.
· Meeting requirement of risk, compliance and regulations.
· Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.
· Good exposure in the insurance industry is preferred with strong business acumen.
· Excellent communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and can proactively drive a project independently.
· Fluency in Mandarin is mandatory and the basic ability in English is desirable Must be a team player.
· Strong Microsoft application knowledge.
***Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Guangdong) Ltd. GSC China***