A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Risk Management Manager
Customer Contact Centre
Hang Seng's Customer Contact Centre has been ranked one of the best phone banking service providers for consecutive years. Our team strives to provide professional services for a wide range of banking products to address customers' different services and financial needs.
We are currently seeking high caliber individual to join our department as Assistant Risk Management Manager.
· Prepare regular report for management’s oversight on risk and control’s status
· Implement business risk and control management initiatives to mitigate the operational risks
· Coordinate internal control review, audit review and various testing
· Perform review and analysis on service quality, and assist in implementing initiatives for continuous improvement
· Carry out process review to identify process improvement opportunities and monitor improvement progress so as to improve operational efficiency and eliminate process risks
· Keep abreast of the latest compliance requirements of the Group, Bank and regulatory authorities, initiate necessary procedural and system changes, as well as update the guidelines and procedure manuals as appropriate
· University degree in related discipline OR other relevant qualifications preferred
· Minimum 2 years relevant experience in banking industry, with exposure to call centre operations and risk and control management an advantage
· Strong self-motivation, with good analytical, communication & presentation skills
· Good knowledge of computer applications including MS Excel and PowerPoint
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.