A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Retail Credit Risk Manager
Risk - Retail Credit Risk Management
Hang Seng's Risk Division strives to maintain a well-balanced risk profile for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. Our team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customised risk management frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
Retail Credit Risk supports businesses to achieve the optimal profits within the Bank's risk appetite by reviewing and monitoring the retail credit portfolio through policies, procedures, systems and predictive models, and managing problem loans effectively.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Retail Credit Risk Manager.
· Assist in the formulation of credit risk policies on a wide range of retail lending products.
· Liaise with business units in developing credit criteria for new business initiatives.
· Conduct quantitative analysis to develop new credit acceptance strategies.
· Develop and compile management reports for the monitoring of credit performance.
· Undertake credit system enhancement projects.
· Familiar with internal and regulatory guidelines and ensure compliance in policies formulation and execution.
· University degree in Risk Management, Statistics, Finance, Business Management, Economics or related discipline.
· Minimum 2 year’s relevant banking experience with knowledge in retail lending business.
· Good analytical skill and proficient in data analysis using statistical tools such as SAS / SQL.
· Self-motivated, strong analytical mindset, able to meet tight deadlines.
· Highly proficiency in both English and Chinese.
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Retail Credit Risk Officer.)
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.