If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of small, medium-sized and middle-market enterprises, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, wealth management and insurance, and global trade and receivables finance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Business Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps customers make the most of opportunities for their businesses.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join this team in the role of Middle Office Manager
· To provide good customer service and ensure smooth interactions/operations with clients on specific portfolio. Daily contacts with clients (with some occasional face-to-face meetings) are expected.
· To support Relationship Managers with the day-to-day administration of the banking relationships, e.g. monitoring and boosting utilization, resolving daily problems/excesses, coordinating with clients for information or meetings, preparing credit application (system side, including profitability reports and account stats), monitoring covenants and conditions, handling KYC/account opening and other documentation, facilitating international referrals.
· To maximize profitability of his/her portfolio via facilitating the use of banking services, boosting utilization, and identifying opportunities for further cross-selling (and further refer to the Relationship Management team as appropriate).
· To analyze the credit risk of CMB’s International Subsidiary Business (ISB) customers including business operation analysis and financial assessment to help fuel the growth of the Bank, while ensuring high credit quality and reducing potential loss.
· To identify business opportunity through various business development programs and initiate cross selling to generate highest profit to the Bank.
· To assist Relationship Manager on credit related tasks to help improve production efficiency and identify and meet customers’ needs in order to grow relationship-led revenues.
· Bachelor’s degree in Banking and/or Finance or related field an advantage
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in banking industry, especially in Corporate/Commercial Banking or as Relationship Manager or Front Line Support
· Good credit and analytical skills
· Strong knowledge of banking products and systems
· Excellent customer interaction skills with administration skills, pro activeness, and responsiveness
· Ability to work under high pressure environment
· Possession of a positive attitude to customer-service handling
· Excellent command of both spoken and written English