A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Hang Seng’s Commercial Banking (CMB) business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Proposition Manager.
· Assist in delivering lending propositions for wholesale banking business
· Prepare various regulatory reporting and sales MI
· Liaise with relevant departments to implement business initiatives and product enhancements
· Execute sales, service and marketing initiatives to enhance customer value and raise brand awareness
· Monitor the lending portfolio and keep abreast of the market trend and regulatory changes to ensure the full compliance of external and internal controls
· University degree in a related discipline
· Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in commercial banking is preferred
· Strong project management, analytical and interpersonal skills
· Good application of MS Office, with sound knowledge in MS Excel
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.