A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Private Banking Business Internal Control Manager
WPB Business Internal Control, WPB Chief Controls Office, WPB Chief Operating Office
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Private Banking Business Internal Control Manager.
· Assist in developing and implementing sales compliance monitoring mechanisms and internal control measures
· Investigate and review internal control weaknesses / deficiencies, and recommend appropriate measures for risk control and mitigation
· Liaise with key stakeholders to launch quality improvement projects and organize staff educational programmes to promote the importance of service and sales quality
· Prepare reports on key risks and internal control issues for management review
· Degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
· Minimum 2 years’ banking experience, preferably with exposure to retail banking business and knowledge of related regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
· Strong attentiveness to detail, compliance and control orientation
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, with sound knowledge of application software such as MS Excel and Access an advantage
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.