A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services.
We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Position Manager
Hang Seng Investment Management Limited
Established in 1993, Hang Seng Investment Management Limited (“HSVM”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank Limited, and is one of the largest Hong Kong homegrown asset management companies. HSVM specializes in Hong Kong and China markets and is committed to offering retail and institutional investors with a comprehensive range of investment products including ETFs, index tracking funds, actively-managed equities and fixed income funds, retirement funds, as well as institutional and corporate portfolios.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Position Manager.
· Support fund managers in portfolio management, including pre-deal checking/investment guideline monitoring, portfolio reconciliation and maintenance, cash flow management, performance measurement and reporting, and general administration.
· Assist in setting up trading rules in Bloomberg Trading System according to investment mandates, strengthen and automate relevant checking and monitoring process arising from investment activities, to ensure all the investment activities are in compliance with the policies and guidelines of the bank, regulatory authorities and the investment guidelines, mandates of the client.
· Provide trade support, liaise with various departments of back office, and relevant external parties.
· University degree in Finance / Computing or a related discipline
· Minimum of 3 years' banking experience, with related exposure to internal control, risk control or compliance covering asset management products or operations
· Familiar with investment restrictions, good understanding of HKMA / SFC / MPFA regulatory requirement
· Good interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
· Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
· Knowledge of Bloomberg and proficient in advanced MS Excel
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for junior role.)
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.